What are Sturm-Ambassador?
SK Puntigamer Sturm Graz is the Graz club that can be proud of the popularity of the whole of Styria and beyond. In order to also offer fans from the regions a contact point, there are official Sturmbotschaften.
What is a Sturm-Message?
They are central contact points for all SK Puntigamer Sturm Graz fans in your region. Regular regulars' tables, trips to the home or away games or the away games broadcast live via Sky Sport Austria. This is intended to unite the black and white fan community throughout Styria and ensure shared Sturmmoments. The messages are recognisable on a board at the entrance to the house. On match days of SK Sturm, the Sturm flag is hoisted.
Is there a contact person on site?
The Sturm-message serve as direct contact persons in the respective region. They act as a direct link to the club and have the privilege, among other things, of providing local fans with information and clarifying concerns of the Sturm fans directly with the club.
What characterises the Sturm-Ambassador?
- Personalised Sturm-ambassador plaque in the entrance area
- Black and White Sturm Corner
- Fan merchandise showcase
- Editorial support on www.sksturm.at, in the SturmEcho, the social media channels and more
- Hoisted Sturm-flag on match days
- Personal contact point for Sturm-fans in the regions
- Numerous ongoing events (regulars' tables, autograph sessions, etc.)
- E-Mail email@example.com
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org